for incredible feats of tremendous noise and nearly relentless activity...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucy’s graduation
Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors. She participated in e...
-
Our third baby will be born in June or July...I'm not really sure, and I don't have a doctors appointment until December 14th. She o...
-
I'm finding a way to post without losing everything, and I don't know how it will work...this is my test run, and here is my Lucy on...
-
Brother Job texted his sweetheart, although we didn't know it was his sweetheart taking him away from us.
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures of the children with their great grandpa Paulson. He looks equally smitten with Jack. Poppy looks to be in fairly good health.
It was great to see them. Poppy will be 92 or 93 tomorrow. I forget which! Jack will now tell you proudly that he has a Papa, and his name is Poppy!
Post a Comment