for incredible feats of tremendous noise and nearly relentless activity...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucy’s graduation
Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors. She participated in e...
-
Our third baby will be born in June or July...I'm not really sure, and I don't have a doctors appointment until December 14th. She o...
-
I'm finding a way to post without losing everything, and I don't know how it will work...this is my test run, and here is my Lucy on...
-
Brother Job texted his sweetheart, although we didn't know it was his sweetheart taking him away from us.
1 comment:
Aw. Sad. I kinda know what it feels like to have best friends move away... or rather, what it feels like to move away from best friends. I'll pray for Lucy's lil heart.
Post a Comment