Saturday, July 01, 2006




It was hot, even in Idyllwild, and we went swimming for about a half of an hour at the camp pool. Lucy showed off her new hand-me-down bikini- and old lady cover-up that went with it.
I miss laying out in the sun...with children running about, I don't get the chance often, and I appreciate my mom watching Lucy and Bowden while I did it.
Lucy liked the pool, but loved the nasty, rusty shower that is by the pool so people can rinse off before they get in. She wanted to eat the rocks by the side, too, but my mother was having none of that.

2 comments:

Griffen said...

I bet Lucy gave some of the ladies around the pool a run for their money with those thighs of hers. I also like that you let her play in that nasty little shower. Lilee is munching on a high-heel as we speak!

sarah said...

dirt don't hurt.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...