Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rosie and Justin left on Tuesday. We went outside to get last shots of the cousins together before Selah is born, and Rosie brought joy to my children by blowing bubbles.

Bowden was very good at saying goodbye, but Lucy was mad that I was asking her to say goodbye to Rosie, and when Rosie would come over, she'd push her away...only to hold out her arms and say, "Woah-wees!"

My brother packing it up...



Lucy not saying goodbye, and hurting Rosie's heart. I didn't cry until she had left, and I was doing the dishes, which prompted Bowden to fake cry for a good 30 minutes...

3 comments:

Annie said...

I loved seeing your week,and the big departure.
My heart hurts for Rosie in that shot. Bowden- such sympathy pangs.
He also thanked me for giving his cousin, Selah the present from Puerto Vallarta- the little dress. He's a sweetie!
from slightly prejudiced grandma.
Rosie, I love you and miss you = see you in May

Griffen said...

Painful. May the Lord watch between you and keep you.

I love that shot of Bowden and Sharon having a kiss.
Did the fake crying make you feel better?

Abigail said...

The last picture makes my heart hurt for you both. Sharon looks so beautiful in her sadness.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...