Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So my baby Jacky had his first "solid" food yesterday. His first non-breastmilk food- except for that book he gummed a piece off of last month.
No, butter was not his first food. The box kept him occupied...
...while I mixed the milk and rice together.

I hardly ever wear sweatshirts. They make me feel bulky and junky-looking.
Notice my closed mouth to encourage Jacky to keep it in. This is his first bite- and he liked it.
Although he made funny little thoughtful expressions after the first few bites.





That's about how it went.

He ate up the whole four tablespoons or so of cereal! He did some nice work, that Jack-boy and has now entered the world of the chewers. Even though he didn't chew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Baby Jack, Go!
He's just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of the pablum event!!!! How I love seeing his little face. I am so impressed that you were able to keep your mouth closed as you fed him!

Christina said...

Upon looking at pictures of your husband on the Camp Maranatha site, Katrina asked me "Who is that?" I answered her, and she asked "How do you know him?" I answered that he's my friend's husband. "What's your friend's name?" "Sarah." "Sarah? That's a BEAUTIFUL name!" Hee hee. My daughter loves you already.

kristy said...

oh gosh. his little face is so fricking cute! i miss all of my nephews and nieces so much it is painful! hurry up and come see your oriental sista!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...