Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This eighteen seconds of video gives you idea of what our Christmas dinner was like. We had Christmas music on as we were eating, and my two topless children were dancing in their seats, satisfied with their cornish game hens and wild rice stuffing.

I noticed that Lucy had something in her mouth that had not come from the table, and we realized that she had a pocket full of candy from the destroyed gingerbread house.

I was especially amused and shocked when I realized that she had had a pocketful of candy when she went down for her nap...Josh said, somewhat proudly, "That takes foresight and planning!"

Bowden bragged, "I didn't put candy in my pocket, Daddy!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy is definitely her daddy's girl. Wonderful to see some pics at last. Good to hear the snippet of Christmas music in familiar voices.

al'xae said...

Hey Sara,
I missed you... but I did make you some monkey ears. My mom said she'll get them to you. Happy New Year, maybe I'll catch you at another time of year. :)

Liana said...

too funny - i don't know what's better - hearing you all sing, or the kiddos dancing around, shirtless!

sarah said...

yay!!!!! monkey ears!

and mostly who you hear singing is my mother...loud and proud.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...