Saturday, June 28, 2008

Don't worry, even my virtual villagers have been suffering.
Tomorrow we go with the staff to the beach, and on Sunday, Bowden and Lucy are having a joint 3 and 5 year old birthday party!
So, many pictures to look forward to, but I need to slow down a little.
Bowden and Lucy just finished their first week of swim lessons, and Bowden had his first week of Vacation Bible School ever at church this week!
We have two weeks of summer done- already- and we are...in it to win it.

The best news- maybe ever?
Bowden asked Jesus into his heart on the twentieth with Josh! My son is now my brother! Praise the Lord, and praise the Lord, and praise the Lord!

4 comments:

MomZup said...

We praise the Lord and rejoice with you. Give my new little "brother" a hug!

Anonymous said...

ditto from the heartland of America - Villisca

Liana said...

awesome, reading this made me cry!
Congratulations - to your son & our brother :)

Abigail said...

Good news! Praise God for His faithfulness.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...