Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stuck in the hot, hot Valley, we found time and opportunity to cool off in my mom's backyard. Tha Bad Dog sat around, and stayed away from the kids because they were wet, and was therefore, a good dog. Nanny came home and lounged around with us, and it was very nice except that I missed my husband on our anniversary.
Later my mom and I took the chilluns to the mall- my mom promised to "buy me something." Thanks, Mom!
We got back up "the hill" late, but still on June 16th. Same place, five years later.








3 comments:

Annie said...

YOu are an awesome photographer. I love the real life photos. I especially loved Lucy wet in the pool. Grandma's request: Can you get a couple more of Bowden's face? Or is he getting sick of being shot?
I had a great time, see ya soon.

Rose said...

We don't know each other, but I visit your blog so often I decided that I should comment. I'm Steve Maxon's sister Rose. I always follow the link from Job's blog over to this page because I love reading what you've posted. Your children are so cute, and I love learning about parenting through your blog. Your writing is a blessing.

sarah said...

thanks, rose! i've enjoyed every maxon i know!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...