Saturday, July 01, 2006


The camp that was in this week rented a couple of those inflatable mazes and games, so before the campers came in, we were able to try out the maze. Bowden loved it so much that he lost his pants somewhere in the thing, and came out soaking wet- just after thay set it up we had an uncommon downpoar.
I raced Bowden and a little girl named Eden, and won. Bowden and Aunt Rosie raced, and I think that the maze won that competition. Nanny and Lucy stayed dry, but Lucy desperately wanted a turn.




2 comments:

Annie said...

I fought the maze and the Maze won...
Great write up Sarah. I also appreciate your speed in beating that little 3 yr. old's pants off!
And you were right, Lucy did want on, too.
I fought the Lucy and I won!
Love, nanny

Anonymous said...

It was tough going, and I almost lost Bowdebn half-way through to the the guantlet monsters, but there we are, tired but victorious... kind of victorious?

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...