Saturday, September 16, 2006






Happy Day involved a trip to Temecula- we ate at...a restaurant with chachkies on the wall and a mostly hamburger meal, and a very delicious onion ring tower. The kids loved the "cheesey mac and cheesey"...I remember the name of the food, but not the resaturant, hmmm...
Anyway, Bowden was pleased with his ability to put the wrong end of the spoon in his mouth, and let me take a picture. Lucy was a ham, like always.
We ate some delicious foods as well. I am having a hard time eating vegetarian, mostly because of Lisa's green enchiladas. I tried to only do fish, but that's faking it anyway.
Oh, well.

3 comments:

Hutch said...

Red Robin.

sarah said...

thazit!

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I've got a whole batch of Grade A medium Amber waiting here for Bow And Lucky...

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...