Sunday, October 22, 2006



I was planning on going to the Valley on Thursday night- my mom was going to pick me up late and we were going to drive back together- but her car broke down and had to be fixed, so I ended up hitching a ride with Lisa Saturday night.
I'm so glad that I did!
Coming out of the house for lunch today, I saw a strange car in our driveway...and noticed that it was my good friends Paul and Cyndi up for their annual visit! What I love about them, well, one thing I love about them, is that they make me feel so comfortable. I did not feel bad folding clothes in front of them, and it was really a joy to sit and talk to them all afternoon...
My kidlins liked the company as well, and Lucy especially appreciated Paul's lap and reading abilities.
(And Cyndi, I really like your bangs!)

2 comments:

lisa d said...

i like the bangs too. cyndi- this is a huge compliment from sarah- she is usually a bang-hater. well done.

Cyn said...

thank you, thank you, to both of you! i am growing use to them as i have not had any since i was about 12. [=)

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...