Wednesday, October 18, 2006



These are the only two pictures of my children that I've taken in the past two days...the cold kept me inside, and tonight we had the junior high small group at our house, which makes for a day of spotty cleaning with spattered mess making by the chilluns, followed by more spotted cleaning.
It is impossible to keep a house clean with two small goats, but Bowden has gotten to the point where he can help clean, and will, if guided and guarded enough.
Every toy is new and exciting when it comes time for it to be put away.
He memorized his verse this week for Cubbies, and came home very excited because they had chocolate cupcakes and lollipops and treats for a little girl's birthday.
Lucy was a bit grumpy. I had to wake her up 45 minutes into her afternoon nap to feed her and get her ready, and then took her to the nursery at church. The molars still have not come in, so she's been waking up in the middle of the night and crying for ten or fifteen minutes before going back to sleep. She gets randomly grumpy throughout the day, but generally is her usaul cheery self.
I only write so much because I have so little to offer in the way of pictures. I am a firm believer that all this typing is worth far less than a few interesting photos of our day, but deal with it.
Deal with it.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm Dealing!!

Anonymous said...

I love what you write! It brings back so many memories of when our children were all small and every day with a grumpy child lasted an eternity!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...