Thursday, January 18, 2007

We stayed at my mom's house for an extra day after Ethan's party...it was a little bit crazy since Josh's birthday was on Thursday, and we had plans to come back down to the Valley in a couple days. I enjoyed being with my mom and sister and being away from the slightly oppressive place we live. My mom gave the chilluns a bath and then had the reward of snuggling with them...for a second.



It was time to put on pajamas, but I couldn't resist putting Lucy in this lovely new red silky dress that I got on sale. I had desired it before Christmas, but it was too much money, and when we went to buy Josh some clothing for his birthday, I found it for seventy-five percent less....

Lucy rubbed her hands on her belly nearly the entire time she wore it, and she did not want to take it off. I have a nice turtleneck that will make it a productive, useful item, instead of a waste-of-money.

6 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

I don't blame her, that dress is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it.

And, I can ALMOST see sharons bump in this one. I'm still not satisfied, though.

Abigail said...

I think the public (that means me, too!) is crying out for baby belly pictures.

C'mon, pleeeease?

(And that's one pretty dress, usefulness be hanged!)

Anonymous said...

i wanna SEE sharon's belly, and i wanna also rub that little Lucy belly!

Anonymous said...

How is that not seeing my belly?!?!?!?!?!
It's hanging out there for the world to see guys... that's all baby girl...

Liana said...

Lucy's dress is beautiful!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...