Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh! and Karaoke! My friend Michelle, who is expecting her fourth five days after Jack, came up from Orange County to have a girl's night out with her Idyllwild pals, and then be celebrated with a baby shower...her family is moving to Missouri in the next few days.
Michelle wanted to go to JoAnn's and sing a song, and I got roped in.
We decided on, "Like A Virgin."
There was another pregnant girl who had sung, "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette, and when the joke became obvious to half of the crowd, she ran up to join us...she was super-excited about singing. My mic was not on, or not very loud, so I enjoyed it.


Oh, I'm wearing make-up. So enjoy.

3 comments:

Liana said...

Yay for pregnant pictures! You're so pretty!

Annie said...

Sounds like fun. Great shots!

Abigail said...

I did enjoy, and that picture of you Madonna is priceless.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...