Thursday, March 01, 2007

We took Uncle Job to the John Wayne airport in Orange County last night, and we all miss him.

I have no idea what drove my children to look like this, but we had been out all day.
Bowden today said that he wished Uncle Job could come and live with us. He said that Job could share his room.
"Wouldn't that be funny?"
(He giggled at the thought.)

Tomorrow I head to the Valley to get ready for Rosie and Selah's baby shower. I will take pictures, if I remember. It will be a tea, and I bought a bunch of little old fashioned dresses and smocks at the thrift store in town for decoration...I have the clothesline and clothespins already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Lucy warmed up to Jobie enough to let him kiss her?

Sweet.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Lucy and I had a breakthrough this week...

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...