Saturday, April 28, 2007

We ended up joining my mother at the Menard Family reunion...we arrived yesterday and had a very nice time visiting with family and playing in the lake. I was very nervous about how the night would go in a tent with a cranky couple of kids, but it was fine, and they both slept well all night- albeit as close to me as possible.

Lucy and her cousin Leyla loved the dirt clods.


The lake was an exciting new experience, and I basically held Lucy's hand the whole time...





Dinner was very, very late, and I had the acid reflux all night from the steak, lamb, hamburgers, and salzeets. My cousin Tony and I sampled some sausages while we were waiting for the other food.


My cousins Andy and Tony- as close to brothers as I can get. They're pretty swell.

2 comments:

sharon said...

Ah! I miss all those people. Did you have to hold Lucy's hand the whole time because she wanted to walk as far as she could into the lake? She's fearless with water.
I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I miss you, too!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...