Saturday, May 19, 2007

A week-long camp in this week has meant no blogging...Paul came up to work on his vacation, and Kaitlin came up early to help out, so we had a full house. It was very pleasant...especially when we had root beer floats.

I am wearing some extra large maternity pants that one kind-hearted friend handed-down to me...but I am not an extra large, ever. Unfortunately, I'm not a medium right now either. I should take another shot of my ankles to show how swollen they are...but I'm tired. I had to work, so I put the too-big pants on instead of the too-small, and a camp t-shirt, and then posed for glamour shots, as you see.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...