Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bowden woke up to find the table set and presents out. Grandma and Grandpa sent the figurines, and they made the table.
Enjoying the table from up high.
Opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Tate....
...a what kind-of-ball?
The table pre-breakfast.
Lucy and me and Jack.
The bouncy ball from Nanny, also good for kicking and throwing, apparently.
Josh setting up the teepee.
Jack helping his Nanny with the balloons.
It begins.
I wasn't quite as tired as I appear here. Don't worry.
I will post this birthday bit by bit...you'll see. It was great. But I am tired.



So I'll post every picture and edit later. I don't have time. I am holding a baby much of the day, but the good news is, I'm crazy about him.









4 comments:

Griffen said...

Where'd you get the teepee? The kids look psyched. You're kinda having trouble keeping your shirt on. These photos are evidence that you are one hardcore mama! Seriously.

Liana said...

Sandy beat me to it... where DID you get that teepee?
What a first class party!

Abigail said...

This is incredible. You guys are incredible. I love it!

sarah said...

the teepee and totem pole and chief thunderbird costume, and drum, all are camp property- kids kamp used to have a 50's indian theme, but it was trashed as being very un-p.c.

handy for an indian party, though.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...