Friday, June 15, 2007

This little man is a week old. Yesterday at his doctor's visit he weighed in at 8 lbs- ten ounces more than when we left the hospital 5 days before.
Last night he slept from 11:30pm to 5:30am...I'm hoping he makes a habit of it, but even for one night it was nice.
I can't get a good shot of his eyes, but they are blue- not steelie-greylike Bowden's. I think they'll hazel out as he gets older.
Bowden and Lucy played with birthday play-dough today. Bowden made ice cream that was, "delicious."
Lucy was overjoyed with her creation- I was pretty impressed, too.
My three. Bowden and Lucy want to hold Jack all of the time. They're very gentle- I am always right there. Bowden used to hold Lucy too, and when he was done he'd try to just toss her aside like a toy. He's much better at four than two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that little man is handsome.

TM said...

Sarah:

Handsome isn't the word! We are so happy for all of you! Hugs & kisses to go around - TM (aka Mrs. A or the udder-mudder)

Abigail said...

If he keeps this up, he'll be a little man no longer! I am glad he is healthy and thriving, though to hear otherwise would have surprised me, given your stellar history with plumping up babies.

And, yes, he only grows more handsome. In fact, Millie exclaims over his cuteness (over my shoulder) as I write, with many motherly sighs and "awwwws."

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...