Friday, June 01, 2007

Lucy had a hard time falling asleep last night, and ended up on her favorite napping chair, Al Bundy style. This is about how tired I feel...still. I am waiting more anxiously for the end of this pregnancy than I remember with the other two- mostly because I want to feel better. No morning sickness this time, but it seems like I've had nine months of colds, coughs, and other random diseases. I am hoping that my immune system kicks back in after Jack comes...and that my pants fit me...and yes, I mean my maternity pants.

Josh was nice enough to let me nap for a few hours today...it made a huge difference, but I've gotten to the point where I have little energy and a lot to do. Normally I would put it off and not care, but I feel like I've run out of putting-off time- if I don't do the dishes now, I might not be able to do them later. If I don't clean out that box now, I might not have the gumption to do it later...etc,etc,etc.
Still, I don't expect this baby until at least a week from now. I'll keep everybody posted, but don't hold your breath!

2 comments:

Griffen said...

Oh that Jack. Already giving you a run for your money... I'm sorry. I've never tried being pregnant with two kids to take care of, and imagine that you are worn out between feeling sick, tired, and needing to be a good mama. I'm glad you have ample thighs, thogh. My belly covered my whole lap with the twins so that there came a time where Griff couldn't even sit on my lap any more, and that REALLY made me feel like a bad, tired mom. Let's go baby Jack, Let's go!!

sarah said...

sandy, you had two babies at once- i really shouldn't complain.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...