Monday, August 13, 2007

Campers leave things.
Which is why we have a LOT of balls. I discovered a state park ranger throwing a ball over our fence the other week. "Here's your ball!" It wasn't our ball, but it is now.
I probably should have wondered more where the extra balls were coming from.
In the past three years I have gained, beyond the balls, at least two wading pools, many pool toys, three or four matchbox cars, and a lot of stuff I didn't really need, but I tend to hoard and scavenge, and I have a lot of stuff. The newest thing left behind is this gym mat. I know, I know, that there is some good use for this, and while I may just put it on the porch as padding for play-naps and tumbling, maybe someone out there has a better idea.
Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Grandfather McCuen would be so proud of you! That mat looks brand new. Fabulous. Wonderful pictures.

Annie said...

I like both of your ideas! Also, it will be great for when you want somebody to be on or off that space while the other one does something!
Yes, I'm a hoarder, too!
Hey , You can do exercises on it. Be like me, try it and see if you have crawling kids on you in no time!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...