Monday, August 20, 2007

On Thursday we went to the beach. I heard that the Pecks had the day off, so I decided to take them on a California adventure. Nathanael decided to stay at Camp- I think he slept all day.
This is Bowden and Lucy being corralled by Jessica...I think it's Jessica. Jamin and Jessica made for a very pleasant time at Oceanside- I couldn't have gone without them. Jamin soaked up the sun.
...and I snuck pictures of her.
Then she caught me.
Bowden loved the seaweed.



Lucy loved to follow the seaweed.

Both of my children have lost their fear of the ocean. They didn't even mind when they fell in, and we had to watch them VERY CAREFULLY.







It was a nice, but tiring, day and we ended with a delicious meal at Joe's Crab Shack....although I had shrimp and calamari, no crab.

1 comment:

Liana said...

I'm so jealous that you are THAT close to the ocean!
How fun!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...