Saturday, September 08, 2007

So, the first thing we did when we finally got together- my sister and I and our babies...was lay them on the ground and take pictures. It was wonderful to see Selah Paix in person and hold her. She is very soft and cuddly, and has the most beautiful eyes ever. I love her.


I think she looks like my brother Justin when she's serious, but when she smiles, she's all Rosie. Our babies look nothing alike, but then, Rosie and I didn't when we were little.
Of course, Justin and Josh don't look alike either, so....
I can dream that someday our babiskas will look related, not that it matters, but you can't take it away from me, all right?!
Good. I'm glad we hashed that out.
We drove to the beach house last Tuesday- August 28th, and these were taken that day or the next. It was a glorious vacation, and I even got to see my good friend Nicole for most of it. I'm a little down because it's over, but I can live through the posts....my heart will go on.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It was wonderful to have you all! My babies!
It is sad it's over
I love your posts!

sharon said...

Selah misses you guys, i can tell.

She has a long head, doesn't she?

Cyn said...

That is exactly how I felt when I came back from vacation. I was very down, it is always way when I am visiting dear friends and have to leave them.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...