Friday, January 18, 2008

We got to my mom's house on Saturday and went to the Vineyard's Christmas-Eve-Eve-Eve Service. It was a little too much performance and too little caroling, but it was nice. Bowden was anxious to light his candle, but he fell asleep waiting for it.
Lucy stayed awake the whole time, and was conscious for the candle-lighting.
She didn't really like my mom holding her hand the whole time.
We woke Bowden up for it, but he didn't really stay awake.
Jack is at the grabby stage, so the candle holding for Josh was short lived as well.

2 comments:

Griffen said...

Did the candles drip wax all over the church carpet? We did that at my church once, and then never again. There was candle wax in the carpet everywhere you looked for over the year. I wonder who finally chipped it all up???

Anonymous said...

We do it every year. they have little holders around it and I've never noticed it on the carpet.
Sandy! I want to view your blog, but don't have access. My e-mail is;
anitalynnfupaul@yahoo.com
If you could add me or mail me so I could see how you guys are doing, please do!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...