Sunday, April 20, 2008

I feel for you all, I really do. I have more recent pictures of us sitting in our house...walking outside...sleeping, reading, napping...
I really just don't do that much at home. I didn't do that much at the beach, but the scenery was different. So, knowing that there is little of interest here, I will still post the pictures I took of Seabridge last week.
Why?
Well, why does one post pictures? I love Seabridge, and I have little to say. Bowden wore his pajama shirt all day.
What? A secret passage? Where does it lead?
A magical neighborhood! Who lives here?
Ahhh! Red Deer and gnomish fellows!
Finally to the fitness walk. We need more fitness around this house, let me tell you.
Bowden gets into it.
Lucy joins in.


The Seabridge houses.
A seal head in the harbor.
More fitness.
Walking toward the new shopping area.
Cormorants and Seagulls on the unoccupied docks.


My new apartment? Just kidding.
The Seabridge.
More apartments on the water.

Oh, boat play area, you served us well.

Lucy plays hopscotch.



My husband, beardless, you know.


Jack and Mama.
Josh and I.

Did I take too many pictures of me?

Yes.


The chickens rested and relaxed under the boat.
Don't look at me like that, Lucy...
The pirate play fountain, with Nanny and Bowdo.
Complete with deadly sharks...



and crabs...
I love this fountain.
Walking on Seabridge.
View from the bridge.

The walk to and from the house took about a half hour- no sloped, easy walking that reminds me of my desire to just get up and go...I haven't had the urge much since I've had babies, but seeing how easily we went back and forth, I feel it again.
Jack and Lucy fell asleep on the way home. I miss the air at the beach, but being home is nice, if only because of our people around here.

3 comments:

Annie said...

A picture is worth a thousand words!
I forgot how beautiful it was there. And how much of that very long walk I really enjoyed!
OXNARD- not just another pretty name!(as some t-shirt said:,)

Liana said...

again, i'm jealous. it looks so beautiful...

I love the picture of you & Jack.

sharon said...

No, you didn't take too many pictures of yourself.
I want more...

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...