Thursday, April 03, 2008

John was out for a goodly week, but I didn't take many pictures of it. On Friday we went to LAX to pick up our friends the Whites- they were on their way home from China. We finally left the airport at 5:00pm, and made for Santa Monica via the Pacific Coast Highway rather than brave the traffic.
The Whites tell me that there is a much easier way home from LAX than our standard 405 north to 10 east, but we made an outing of it.
With John around, even waiting in the airport is fun. Josh with the Santa Monica Pier in the background.
John and the Pacific Ocean.

John left on Tuesday- only two days ago! I love living near my born-family in Cali, but I'd love to live closer to my Tate siblings...even Job.
(That's a joke.)

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...