for incredible feats of tremendous noise and nearly relentless activity...
Friday, May 02, 2008
Had some business in Hemet, so I treated the chirrens to some cookies and milk. I picked Bowden up from preschool and we left, and he was dirty the entire trip. Why not?
Lucy kept her cookie in her bag, and enjoyed it furtive.
Jack tried to drink Aunt Lisa's caramel macchiato. Aunt Lisa was having none of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucy’s graduation
Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors. She participated in e...
-
Our third baby will be born in June or July...I'm not really sure, and I don't have a doctors appointment until December 14th. She o...
-
I'm finding a way to post without losing everything, and I don't know how it will work...this is my test run, and here is my Lucy on...
-
Brother Job texted his sweetheart, although we didn't know it was his sweetheart taking him away from us.
1 comment:
haha- you know that face was for you, not jack!
Post a Comment