Friday, May 02, 2008

My grandparents had us over for dinner after helping my mom move some stuff into her new house- which is her old house, too. We ate a decadent meal of my grandma's amazing pasta, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Little Caesar's pizza. With all the trimmings, of course.
We all made it out to the backyard afterwards, where my children found, somewhere, who knows, a parasol from Rosie's wedding back in October 2006.
And that is the background of the pictures. Notice my pale littlest one, not shaded, while my Italian skinned daughter keeps her olive skin nice and green.
Lucy can cover the world! Jack really wanted that parasol, as he wants everything.
Oh, and the little chicken finally started crawling on his hands and knees yesterday at ten and a half months. He can army crawl faster, but it's an adorable sight.

1 comment:

john tate said...

I love that picture of Lucy and Jack - how about his smile!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...