Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Steve Maxon spent a happy few (too few) days with us...after dropping him off at LAX, we went to my Mom's house for the night. I ended up staying to help hang pictures and enjoy my Mom and sister and niece, and Josh went back up the hill in my mother's car. Rosie often fed Jack and Selah at the same time- like two little birds, mouths open, peeping for more.
My Jacky, of course, wanted me when he saw me, but I did catch him happily eating without his Momma. It can be done.
Rosie just left my house after nearly a week here- I hope I was as much help as she was to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were MORE help to me than I ever can be to you.

I love being with you.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...