Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I took some pictures to replace the two of Bowden and one of Lucy and none of Jack that we have on our table- Lucy has no hair and is barely mobile, and the picture of Bowden is equally dated. These aren't very good, but that's irrelevant with my picture-taking skills. I'm just hoping to catch that one face that I see with my eyes closed when I think of Bowden, or Jack, or Lucille.


None of these are the right picture for the frame, but I love these faces. Did I say one? It may be more like a thousand and one.


Jack was engrossed with his car playing, and wouldn't look at me for long. He is waving in the middle shot.
Lucy is sleeping.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...