Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Irvings were here for a happy three days, and the only picture I took was this one. Josh took more, but I believe they were only of the Electoral College game we played. We talked a lot about the Simple Church practice as opposed to traditional church...

I am sorry that I didn't take more of the kids playing, and I am especially sad not to have caught a picture of their sweet little one, baby John. He is a very, very happy baby, and cute as a boot to boot.

This morning, the kids all sat at the top of the stairs in a row, giggling and giggling. I saw them, and went to get a picture, but the perfect shot was gone. Lucy and Belle really set each other off, with little provocation, so it was fun to get a picture of it.

We had an amazing visit, even if we didn't play Settlers of Catan this time. Hopefully we will be able to go out this fall to see them on our way to see the Paulwentzellson's new place!
Bowden is helping Jack down. He's a sweet boy- and starting KINDERGARTEN tomorrow.



I think I might cry. I'm excited for him, but my baby.....

1 comment:

Annie said...

That's a sweet shot.Do I say that about them all? The girls are so adorable, but I love the devotion that Bowden shows to his baby brother, who is always looking to him. Thank God for the great job you've done in nurturing that sibling love!!!!
May the Lord bless and protect it in them all their lives!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...