Thursday, April 30, 2009

We spent the time between our early dinner and quiet bedtime dyeing eggs. We had neglected all week long, but it was the perfect activity for this lazy Easter afternoon. I had purchased a funny set of egg paints with rollers, and while very sticky, they were such fun to use.
Jack loved it right off.



Lucy and Bowden did a good job not mixing the paints. I was impressed. The colored rollers made it easy.



Bowden took his job seriously.

Lucy was a machine.





















We took half of the eggs to my mom's house the next day on our way home, and we ate almost all...one remains in my fridge, forgotten until this posting...I don't think we should eat it...

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...