Friday, August 21, 2009



It's the strangest bald spot ever. I don't really know why this little patch- and only this little patch- is falling out, but it definitely is. The weirdest thing is that he favors looking to the right so much, and it's on his left side...

The 'hawk is still large and in charge, although I tried to comb it all forward after his bath tonight. ( Look how sweet he is. This baby ate and slept all yesterday, and slept most of the night, and then slept all day today. He's a sleeper. It's pretty nice.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Sarah! You know perfectly well that nobody can resist touching his head like a little Buddah-baby when they walk by! Tee hee! Karen V

Joel Tom Tate said...

Obie always had his head tilted to one side and it wasn't till he was about 3 months that we realized he had torticollis. Funny eh? Apparently, babies can develop this when they are in the womb. Apparently my womb wasn't big enough for his head . . . hmmmm.

sarah said...

I remember that! Miles moves his head from side to side, but definitly has a prefernece...I think I figured out the strange balding pattern though- I only hold him up on my shoulder to burb or look around, so his head rests on his left side on my shoulder.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...