Friday, October 08, 2010

It's soccer season again, and the days have been cooling off. Miles wore the official cold weather hat for all of our children- the wormy apple hat. He loved it, and loved wearing it, but mostly he loved taking it off. I would spare you the hi jinks, but I am not feeling terribly decisive right now. I'll dump the whole load out, and see what you find when you sift through.




Jack-son y Milosch.

Playing with Daddy.


We do have some high times at those soccer games!!

3 comments:

Joel Tom Tate said...

I can't wait! I am so looking forward to visiting with all of you.

MomZup said...

I think Miles looks like your dad, Sarah, in one of those pictures! I truly loved sifting through the lot of them. Good times!

Annie said...

These are so sweet. And I am excited to see all of you Vermont TAtes! Velcome, one and all, TATES!!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...