Monday, October 18, 2010

Last Monday was Columbus day. I only know that because Jack and I tried to go to the library for reading time, but found it closed and lonely. We made our way- just the two of us- to the coffee shop and spent a happy hour talking. Jack asked about four times if the stool could be his table. I said yes every time. He also asks if the stroller can be his motorcycle, the car his truck, and the couch his bed. I always say yes, unless saying yes means that I can't recline as I choose to.



I like my boy. Of all my children, he is the one that needs the most alone time, and opens up the most when it's just him and I. We had a very nice hour, and apparently Josh had a nice time with Miles at home.

1 comment:

The Sauce said...

I would like to have a one on one date with Jack. I dig him.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...