Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving day was very laid back, and I took the eight kids on a walk to, you guessed it, SEABRIDGE. I think that they liked it as much as I do, although none of them seemed all that impressed at my declaration that I was going to retire there.


Miles was asleep, so I didn't get to get him in with the rest of the flock.
We exercised.





Or something like that.

I brought nine water bottles.
We returned to the beach out nicely worn out and a little sun-kissed. It was super pleasant and made me believe that having 8 children wouldn't be too bad.
As long as some of them were 10 an 11...that's the trick, my friends. My husband quickly assured me that I could barely handle the four I currently have. Ah, well.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...