Friday, May 19, 2006

Bowden looks at life differently than we do. His green dinosaur boots are pretty neat, but that's because they are cowboy boots. He picks up the hose outside and tells me he is a fireman, his current "when-I-grow-up" job. He tells me, "Firemen do not use watering cans. We use hoses."

Here is what he sees...



delicious water

a beautiful, shiny bed
and room for mommy too!
a lumberjack, and tree that needs chopping down





a life perserver
a warm, cozy house

a good place to take a nap


a pirate ship
a doctor in a hospital next to a fireman

4 comments:

Griffen said...

That life preserver picture looks like he's doing that "Sausages!" dance that my father's imaginary German wife used to do.

Griffen said...

I believe that water MUST be delicious in the water fountain photo. Look at that way his tongue is licking his lips!!

sarah said...

Sausages!!!

Abigail said...

I love these pictures and Bowden's sensible view of life. He is certainly snatch-worthy, even from the opposite coast.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...