Sunday, May 07, 2006



I don't really like much about Halloween. I do like costumes, though, and I put Lucy in this hand-me-down lion outfit that actually roars when you push the nose, and Bowden wanted to join in and wear his bear costume-although his costume is a little bit like a bear-eating-a-boy costume.


Bowden wore the lion outfit his first Easter- the lion of Judah? He went naked for his first Hallloween.

Many, many, many people commented on how the chirruns were dressed as we walked about town. My husband noted, "Apparently we are flirting with the world."

3 comments:

Griffen said...

Consider me seduced. I'm not sure how any self-respecting passer-by could resist!! It seems cruel to show these photos and then to keep those creatures several thousand miles from my grasp...

Abigail said...

That picture of Bowden with the cherry red skateboard makes me wish I was the world nearby. Who can blame it for flirting back? And the boots...oh! The boots.

Sweet Lucy is taking her lioness role very seriously, I see. She's got the open, roaring mouth down pat, but she needs to work on making her grin look more fierce.

Liana said...

I have to agree with abigail - nothing is cuter than a little boy in a bear costume, carrying his cherry red skateboard! It is for this reason & many others that I can't wait to have my own...soon, very soon!

And Lucy - she's so adorable!
Someday I will just have to meet the Tate children!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...