Monday, June 26, 2006




I have a new job, one that lets me bring along my two babes, and even has a place for them to play and watch some cartoonage. Bowden has to look up...but he's sitting right below the t.v. and could move to the couch where he wouldn't have to strain. The couple that own the Idyllwild Inn, where I now work at the front desk, have a two-year old and so have many fun toys. Lucy enjoys the little wagon, and is constantly climbing in and out of it, and making herself angry about how noone seems to be pushing her around.
It's a bit hectic, answering calls, taking reservations, checking in and checking out, AND making sure the kids stay okay, but it makes me appreciate being home so much more.

2 comments:

Griffen said...

A new job? It's time for a chat. Blogs are good for some things... but I still like "talking", and if I ever have to choose between communicating EXCLUSIVELY via blog, or employing the age old traditions (cell phones), I'll still choose the latter.

sarah said...

hey, me too! i'll call, soon.

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...