Thursday, June 15, 2006



My children love each other...Lucy is Bowden's biggest fan, and there is nothing I love more than to hear Bowden call to his sister, "Come here, Luce!"
His love may be judged the greater in these photos- I took them originally as evidence of Lucy's love of chunky solid foods, but Bowden decided that he wanted to play with his sister, and even kiss a very messy face. I hope they love each other this much as they get older, and it is my plan to foster this part of their relationship as much as I can. There is nothing better than a sibling who is a friend.
(I will not try to foster the growth of the other side of their relationship- the part where Bowden takes a toy from Lucy just because she has it, or the part where Lucy cries if I'm holding Bowden and not her....)

2 comments:

Griffen said...

This one of them laughing is so great... like they're sharing some hilarious inside joke that only they can understand.

Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Number one, Lucy´s teeth! When did she get so many???? I´ve only been gone 4 days!
Number two, Foster away like our parents did. You´re the best thing in my life!
Love you!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...