Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shots from today.Lucy, newly two, likes to play baby and lay herself down in the baby carrier. Mother obliged by carrying her down the stairs, hoping that the weak spot at the bottom wouldn't give out.
Bowden and Jack posed for a moment to show how differently colored they are. (Jack's hair does not look this light without the flash, I promise.)
Jack posed with his Mother in a shot taken by Master Bowden Tate. Then he threw up. (I can no longer say that this baby is cranky. He's become a very needy, but nice, little manling.)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! The two older siblings look so much bigger compared to a newborn!
I'm so happy for you all that Jack is feeling better!

Cyn said...

What are yous guys up to on Friday?

Griffen said...

I've caught up on all the posts I've missed in the past couple of weeks. Your children get more beautiful by the day (or week, or two, according to how often one gets to remark on their growing cuteness!) I miss being on the same continent as the Cali-tates. But always love you. -S.

Anonymous said...

The picture taken by Bowden is very Josh like. I've seen that little face before!!!!

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...