Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More cousins- Alyssa, the oldest of the great-grandchildren.
Angelina, Gianna's sister.


Once we got home, Lucy ate some of the pumpkin pie we took home.

She wore her Christmas dress, because I don't think we'll be down in the Valley for Christmas. Bowden wore his holiday outfit as well.
Jack and Nanny at home, on Thanksgiving.
I've been spending the week at my Mom's house while Josh is in San Diego at a conference. She's a great lady. I'm thankful for her- for my children- my family- and my husband. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

What lovely girls. Those two dark-headed sisters are also stunning.

Abigail said...

(They look like what I wish I'D looked like when I was a little girl...instead of a pasty-faced freckle-head.)

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...