Thanks, Mom Tate!
for incredible feats of tremendous noise and nearly relentless activity...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
We got a package!

In the package were presents! For us! And Lucy!
Who does this look like?
That's right. Italian Ginny, meet Italian Sarah!
Uncanny. Norwegian Ginny- your twin, Norwegian Lisa!
Italian Ginny even has her own stand!
Lucy loves her. She named her "Julie."
Then she named them, "Sarah" and "Lisa." They'll fit in our family perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucy’s graduation
Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors. She participated in e...
-
Our third baby will be born in June or July...I'm not really sure, and I don't have a doctors appointment until December 14th. She o...
-
I'm finding a way to post without losing everything, and I don't know how it will work...this is my test run, and here is my Lucy on...
-
Brother Job texted his sweetheart, although we didn't know it was his sweetheart taking him away from us.
1 comment:
It is obvious that you and Lisa Long Legs need to add some bright vibrant colors to your wardrobes. Hats are nice too. . .just not with horns Lisa!
Post a Comment