Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Josh and I stayed home with Jack on the afternoon that Josh came back from Lindsay...my Mom and Rosie and Lisa took the other kids to the beach, but Josh had just got home, and didn't want to leave right off, and I wanted to stay with him. We hung out at the house and Josh told me about his trip with Umpa.
At about four, we decided to have a salad dinner, and lacking our trusty van, we packed up Jacky in the wagon, and walked to Ralph's Supermarket. Jack was extra-lovable in the wagon, especially as he ate his gigantic apple on the way home.


He was just looking around, enjoying the sights, and munching down, steadily collecting a little pile of apple peels in his lap...this is one of my favorite memories of our vacation.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...