Sunday, May 10, 2009

We just got back from a happy time celebrating Mother's Day with my mother at Leo Carrillo beach, camping, and at my Aunt Marlene and Uncle Tony's house in Sylmar. The kids had a super excellent time, too- we camped, ate smores, went to the beach, went to Aunt Marlene's and played with cousins, they swam all day, and then picked strawberries from Nanny's garden. I think that they may be exhausted tomorrow...they spent a good five hours in the pool.
Josh drove all the way home, and I slept most of it, poor man.
I am going to bed now. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and not enough sleep to go on.
I really had a nice time, though. It was worth the loss.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...