Wednesday, March 03, 2010

While Rosie was out, we made two trips to Hurkey Creek. The first one was spur of the moment, unplanned, and poorly executed. Our second trip was prepared, but chillier. Basically, our children were wading around in snow-water for a couple minutes and then rushing back to our blanket and their big beach towels for ten more minutes.
I was only going to post one of these, but instead I had to post four. I'll explain why. I like Rosie laughing.
Selah just looks sweet here.
I like how Rosie is looking at sweet Selah in this one.
And I love how Selah has her boot out in this one. They're in the wrong order, but it doesn't matter. I wish these guys were back- only a month before we're in Oxnard together!

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...