Thursday, May 05, 2011




All four of them.


They are all so happy with themselves in this picture- they climbed up to the top of a staircase that ends in a wall. You can't tell how high the stairs go, or what a nice view you had from up there. You can see, a bit, how nice the sunshine felt, and how novel, two months ago. Already, though, we are getting used to the warmth and the sun up on our mountain.


Two- or three- months ago, Spring was a promise almost met, and now Summer is making itself felt.

2 comments:

marlrini@gmail.com said...

I am happy you are posting again!

Abigail said...

I want a cookie.


And I like your children. I feel like I know them, which is weird and not-so-weird all at once.

(Am I creepy?)

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...