Saturday, November 03, 2007

A few days were just nice and lazy days, like any other at home, but at the Lake House surrounded by the people we love most.
Wednesday we had a few guests- I got to play with my kidlings and my nieces and the Wood girls down on the beach for a few hours, and it was really fun-the Woods are a family from Joel and Christine's church that I really love. Lisa took some pictures for you, and posted them on her blog.
I put Lucy down for a nap on the sleeping porch, and when I went up an hour later to get something, she was asleep right in front of the door- I almost stepped on her. She had her binky and her blanket and the chair cushion, and seemed pretty cozy.
My memory card was full, so Lisa took the pictures for me.

What better image for an idyllic trip?

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...