Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Now, until I purchase a new memory card, or set up our computer to download my currently full memory card, I am not taking many pictures.
No calendar can tell me that summer lingers on- the air is drastically cooler up here, the campers come only on weekends, the staff houses are empty, and the schedule is full of school and Awana and Bible studies and soccer...so I know that it is winter- skip the fall, right to the next season.
I have more pictures to post, and I will, but they are not current, and you must forgive that. I have missed some wonderful picture-taking opportunities, but what to do? Go on, and enjoy the snow.

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...