Wednesday, July 01, 2009

We've gone down to the pool a few afternoons. It's been nice and hot- but not too hot- and if Lisa and I go together, I can manage three non-swimmers. We brought our early birthday presents from Nanny down- the noodles.
I made the boys wear the life jackets, and Lucy wore her floaty bathing suit. I don't want to get distracted. Bowden is finally old enough to reach the bottom, which I think will be helpful when he finally decides to do it on his own.


These two enjoyed dangling their feet.





The end of pool time is noticeable to everyone but the children. They start playing around the pool, and not in it, but when I tell them it's time to go, I always hear complaints. I am not as big a fan of the pool as I used to be. I can't lay on my stomach, or on my back...it's not a very comfortable place.
Soon!

No comments:

Lucy’s graduation

Lucy graduated this last June. She was Valedictorian of her class of 25 students, and came away with a lot of honors.  She participated in e...